Find Out More
Is Your Business GDPR-Ready?
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), coming into effect in May 2018, will greatly expand the data privacy rights of European Union citizens, giving them more control over their personal data.
To comply with the GDPR, your organization — whether operating in the EU or beyond–must thoroughly understand its data, govern and protect it, ensure its quality and completeness, and be accountable for it at all times. Failing to ensure compliance can lead to fines of up to €20 million or 4% of the business’s annual total revenue, whichever is greater.
Email or call us +1 (800) 458-3313
Get Ahead of the Compliance Curve with Prolifics
Organizations need to refine how they manage their data — and soon. Does your organization have:
- The right level of data visibility and traceability?
- Insight into data quality, access, and usage?
- A unified view of each customer based on the data you have on them?
Prolifics is helping some of the world’s leading companies achieve GDPR compliance through superior data protection and management capabilities. Our data experts create 360-degree visibility of sensitive data with intelligent management policies. We provide data security and access control orchestration, risk analysis, data visualization, and secure infrastructure integration.
Multi-Step Approach with Prolifics
Our data experts create 360-degree visibility of sensitive data with intelligent management policies. We provide data security and access control orchestration, risk analysis, data visualization, and secure infrastructure integration.
- Risk Assessment. Prolifics helps you to explore your organization’s data universe and processes to assess your potential GDPR exposure.
- Visibility and Management of Sensitive Data. We create holistic views of customer data and help you manage its traceability, usage, and quality.
- Data Security and Access Control Orchestration. We can help protect your critical data and prevent data loss by securing endpoint devices and implementing automated identity access controls, encryption, and extensive auditing capabilities.
- Data Visualization. Organizations can benefit from business intelligence and analytics that help them see and understand their data and the risk to this data.
- Secure Infrastructure Integration. Prolifics’ infrastructure integration experts help organizations install and maintain a secure IT environment surrounding your data, whether it be in cloud or on-prem.