Can You Control Access?
In today’s interconnected world, a successful business must protect sensitive data and simplify its users' access to applications and resources while more securely adopting web, mobile, and cloud technologies. By doing so, you can increase employee productivity across the enterprise, but can also put your organization at risk of unauthorized access to critical resources and impacted security compliance. How can you create a seamless balance between usability and security?
Simplify Access Management with the Right Solution Partner
Integrated access management, risk-based access control, identity federation, single sign-on, and multi-factor authentication are key to ensuring the right elements have access while preserving enterprise security, but these approaches and strategies can be difficult to implement without the right level of experience and know-how.
Prolifics has the resources necessary to successfully institute these key access management features. We can help you safeguard mobile, cloud, and social interactions, prevent insider threats, stymie identity fraud, simplify identity silos and cloud integrations, and deliver intelligent identity and access assurance.
Our integrated web, mobile, and cloud access management capabilities can help you:
- Strike a balance between security and usability by managing access to all your platforms.
- Enable convenient and secure access to resources on mobile devices with multi-factor authentication capabilities.
- Ensure risk-aware authentication and establish custom connectors to popular applications in the cloud, on-premises, and on mobile.
- Dynamically assess high-risk factors and protect critical sensitive assets.
- Fight unauthorized access and ensure strong authentication.
- Seamlessly sign in to key enterprise and cloud applications like Office365, Google, Salesforce, etc. without a password.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our web, mobile, and cloud access management offerings and see how your enterprise can gain confidence in its access management approach.