The Argyle CIO Leadership Forum in Chicago, IL brings IT executives together to explore transformation that promotes innovation, harnesses blockchain, creates value through analytics and AI, leverages microservices and APIs for agility, and focuses on customers.
Prolifics Speaking Sessions
Be sure to attend the Putting The Technologies of Today to Work for Tomorrow panel from 11:10-11:55am, which features Prolifics’ Anant Gupta, Global Head of Digital Automation and Cloud Solutions.
Session topics will include, but are not limited to:
- How are you transforming your IT services to deliver at the speed the business demands?
- Have you begun implementing machine learning strategies into your organization?
- How have you determined where and when to implement machine learning algorithms?
- How do organizations determine whether private, public, or hybrid cloud is right program based on organization’s needs?
- How do you see the impact of containers, kubernetes and ‘cloud native applications’ on your organization and technology stack?
- How are you addressing the skills gap to address the challenges with the pace of innovation?
- What are the key differences between automation and orchestration when trying to improve IT processes within your DevOps culture?
- How are you collaborating with other executives to ensure successful implementation across all other departments?
Global Head of Digital Automation and Cloud Solutions
Anant heads up a global team responsible for advising and developing solutions for clients who are embarking on digital transformation and cloud adoption journey. Anant is responsible for accelerating and optimizing digital embrace for our clients through advisory, technology consulting, and multi-disciplinary development teams focused on digital innovation and automation, devops, and security. He has over 20 years of experience in consulting, holds a Bachelor's degree in electronics engineering from Delhi University and an MBA in Finance from New York University.
Register NowRequest your invitation to this event.