Prolifics: A Trusted IBM Partner
Prolifics leverages its deep technical expertise and strategic relationship with IBM to drive innovation across the entire IBM software portfolio and beyond.
As an IBM Platinum Business Partner, the highest tier in IBM’s PartnerWorld program, Prolifics is a champion of business competencies, client satisfaction and references, and sales success. We consistently demonstrate proven capabilities and expertise in IBM technologies to help our clients succeed in their initiatives.
- An authorized reseller across IBM’s entire software product portfolio.
- Industry Authorized by IBM for the finance, insurance, banking, utilities, healthcare, and retail industries, with more Industry Authorizations than any other IBM partner.
- The employer of more IBM Champions than any other IBM partner. Click here to see all of our IBM Champions.
Prolifics Demonstrates Proven Competencies
Prolifics holds 30 IBM competencies worldwide, including Analytics, Cloud, Commerce, Security, Social, and Watson Internet of Things. This range reflects our broad scope of skill sets.
We are only one of three US partners to hold more than 25 competencies, and are ranked at the maximum “Expert” level in a wide assortment of IBM’s most important competencies.
See below for our full list of competency areas:
- Advanced Analytics
- Data Repository and Appliances
- Enterprise Content Management
- Financial and Operational Performance Management
- Integration and Governance
- Predictive Analytics
- Sales Performance Management
- API Connect
- Application Performance Management
- Application Runtime and Development
- Business Process Management
- Cloud Application Runtime and Development
- Enterprise Integration
- Netcool Network Management
- Operational Decision Management
- PureApplication Development
- PureApplication Implementation
- Workload Automation
- Information Risk and Protection
- Security Operations and Response
- Collaboration Solutions
Watson Customer Engagement
- Watson Commerce
- Watson Supply Chain
Watson Internet of Things
- Assets and Operations
- Continuous Engineering