Earlier this month, Prolifics' Matt Yeager and Anant Gupta hosted a session at the FSOkx 4th Annual Business Process Management and Technology Innovation Forum. The presentation focused on how business leaders can reduce the guesswork associated with the estimation process by considering the following questions:
- What is it that you are estimating?
- How big is the thing you are estimating?
- What baselines are you using for your estimates?
- Should you be estimating top down, bottom up or somewhere in between?
- How do your estimates tie to your project plan?
- Do your estimates reflect ROI and business value?
If you missed the forum, you can catch a replay of the presentation here!
To learn more about Prolifics, visit www.prolifics.com.