Prolifics Build Conductor
Team Build-Deploy-Test Powered by Rational Team Concert
Prolifics Build Conductor for WebSphere Platforms adds continuous code integration of WebSphere applications to Rational Team Concert. It supports building and integrating applications for the IBM WebSphere Process Server, ESB, Message Broker and Portal Server platforms.
With this solution, build engineers are able to automate the application build process with minimal effort, developers get their changes integrated sooner, testers get more regular releases to test, fixes are delivered quicker, and project managers see improved overall velocity as the normal frictions associated with the release process are removed.
The features of Prolifics Build Conductor include:
- Out-of-the-box continuous integration for WebSphere Message Broker, ESB, Process Server and Portal Server
- Zero custom scripting required
- Simple to setup using standard RTC build definition mechanisms
- Deploy once to your repository, and share across all your projects – no more copying and modifying scripts!
- Verifies that the latest code builds and deploys successfully
- Gets builds into your test environments quicker and more reliably
- Comes with documentation on continuous integration practices
Prolifics Build Conductor has been validated by IBM to work with the latest version 4.0 release of IBM Rational Team Concert.
Please get in touch if you would like to unleash the power of Continuous Integration of your WebSphere applications using the brand new RTC 4.0!
Click here for information about using Prolifics Build Conductor with RTC's new Server Rename capability.
With Prolifics Build Conductor, coding issues are discovered earlier, avoiding the need to resolve complex overlapping changes. This in turn improves the application quality. Your testers and stakeholders get their hands on the application much quicker, and its ease-of-use means new developers can quickly join the build process.