IBM Forms Solutions for Intelligent Data Collection
Using IBM Forms, Prolifics can help your organization create an efficient and cost-effective eForms solution that provides intelligent data collection and meets your unique business needs. With eForms your users can view, fill out, sign and submit forms electronically. IBM Forms solutions can also route the forms using your own customized workflows and provide direct integration with backend systems and databases. The benefits of an IBM Forms solution include:
- Interactive user interfaces for your web applications
- Reduction of errors from incorrect or incomplete data
- Data aggregation across forms
- Standards-based digital signatures required for audits and compliance
- Elimination of costs for paper printing, distribution and storage
- Automation of form-based processes, routing forms to departments, people or databases
- Direct integration with backend systems
- Usage of forms outside the firewall, providing both online and offline access, and display on mobile devices
- Easy creation of forms by non-technical users
The latest version of IBM Forms features "out-of-the-box" integration with other IBM technology products, including IBM WebSphere Portal, IBM FileNet Business Process Manager and IBM Advanced Case Management and supports form creation in 28 different languages.
Document-Centric Solution with IBM Forms
If you are wanting a document-based look and feel, IBM Forms provides a server, designer and client viewer that enable creation, deployment and streamlining of XML forms-based processes. Some common uses of this solution include Contracts, Agreements, Claims, Registrations, and Applications.
Data-Centric Solution with IBM Forms Experience Builder
IBM Forms Experience Builder makes creating forms easier than before by dramatically reducing the time and effort required to deliver compelling, interactive applications. The simple Web-based user interface allows Web designers to quickly assemble a series of application screens, capture data into a relational database, and orchestrate notifications using an integrated workflow. Uses of this solution can include Surveys, Enrollments, Schedules, and Inspections.
Integrating IBM Forms with Case Management Solutions
Within a case management solution, IBM Forms is even more powerful. Through rules-driven interactions and the rich user experience provided by IBM Forms, you can increase case manager productivity by improving how documents are captured and case data is collected. Some important features include:
- Running inside or outside the firewall, allowing you to open up your solution to new communities such as customers, vendors, and partners, capturing data at the source and instantly launch cases.
- Replacing the standard case data view, providing a smarter and richer user interface for data entry.
- Appearing as a task step attachment customizing data entry.
- Storing the form as a document within a case solution.
- Applying business rules and delivering a secure form filling experience.
- Using out-of-the-box functionality to dynamically interact with IBM Case Manager transactions and events.
Business Users Creating Applications with IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM Connections
In today's organizations, business users are often competing for limited IT resources. With IBM Forms Experience Builder combined with IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM Connections, your business users have the ability to create and deploy their own forms-based solutions using just a web browser. With this type of environment, you can pre-populate customer information and guide the user through the form process.