Government & Education
With the growth of the Internet, all levels of government are looking to provide online information and services for their constituents. Applications and processes are being re-engineered to operate more efficiently and be available online for inter-departmental and constituent access.
Prolifics can help you:
- Build the IT infrastructure necessary for e-government with IBM WebSphere.
- Take your applications online.
- Make information available to your constituents.
- Publish data for higher levels of government.
With solutions for replacing paper-based forms with electronic forms processing, providing services to citizens through eGovernment Portals, and automating the E-Filing process between the IRS and state agencies, Prolifics has helped the following federal, state and city agencies to achieve their IT goals and objectives: US Department of Interior, Pennsylvania Department of Revenue, City of Los Angeles and Nassau County, New York.
With growing pressures on educators to do more with less, while improving the quality of education, IT becomes a critical component. Prolifics teams with IBM to provide proven solutions that help streamline the administration of education and improve the student’s experience.
Prolifics has helped educational institutions such as Harcourt, San Francisco State University and University of North Carolina to:
- Streamline business processes through the automation of manual tasks
- Publish online services to learners for self-service capabilities
- Aid compliance with government regulations such as the No Child Left Behind Act
- Integrate existing systems
- Personalize student assessments for local school districts